A huge thank you to Kaboodlemum for the nomination for Very Inspiring Blogger. A small bit of my dream has been realized, and it is amazing to find that someone thought I was deserving of such an award!
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Display the award in a blog entry.
- List the award guidelines so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 hidden facts about yourself.
- Nominate other blogger friends for the award.
It’s hard to think of seven things about myself that I haven’t shared yet that are worth sharing.
- I love to travel, and have been able to travel a good bit before this court case. When we win I’d like to get back to it, and go to Japan.
- Besides knitting and photography, I also like to make jewelry (not the silly beading stuff, but the legitimate metal welding kind) and floral arrangements. I’ve even been certified as a florist, but I lost my paper. I hope I’m still in the database at least.
- I dream of sailing, which I’ve been able to dabble with in fresh water, and having a motorcycle, preferably a Harley sportster.
- I have one sister, a half-sister I’ve never met, and three step siblings. I don’t have any ongoing relationships with any of them, so even I forget.
- One of my favorite bands is Icon for Hire. I was blessed to have the opportunity to meet the band in person, and I secretly wish to actually get to know the band members better.
- My favorite weather is stormy or overcast, preferably warm (I like fifties to seventies Fahrenheit).
- The ‘company’ that Edward and I work for is actually a charity that we started. If it’s necessary I may go into more details later on. It’s such a modest living though that I work a second job.
- Um, one more… I really like astronomy.
I want to nominate Ian Bush, Charlotte, and Mommy Man
I find Mommy Man to be an inspiring read for his experiences he shares as a ‘Gay Superdad’. Someday I’ll get the book, too.
I’ve been inspired by Charlotte E. Wilde for her aesthetic writing style. I’ve always wanted to write like she does, but I’ll be content just to read it.
Ian Bush has been inspirational for me with his unique perspective in writing. I see it as unconventional and real, and can’t think of anywhere that I’ve seen content like it.